March 29, 2022
St. Pete Smiles has been safely providing preventive and restorative dental care for our patients since reopening on May 4th, 2020, as well as welcoming many new patients to our practice.
Infection control has always been a top priority to keep you safe. We continue to follow recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and State Dental guidelines for protecting both our patients and staff. We consider our dental office one of the safest places you can go.
- Masks are recommended, but not currently required in our waiting area, per CDC public indoor guidance, due to our low community levels of COVID-19. Our staff will continue to wear masks in all clinical areas.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well or have symptoms.
- HEPA filter air purifiers run in each treatment room as well as the lobby.
- We have removed the magazines and books from the reception room, as these items cannot be properly disinfected. We encourage you to bring your own iPad, book, etc.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be called when we are ready to see you. For proper social distancing, please limit bringing companions to your appointment unless they are a caregiver or driver.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you safe. Please call our office at 727-343-0824 to make an appointment.